From Lisa:
Mom and Dad, I sincerely hope that you tell your new boarder that once I get home I will want my room back. Or else I will be wounded to the very depths of my soul. (I love you and miss you by the way. Muchly.)
Haleigh, I miss you too darling! My day isn't complete without our 1D attacks. I have some great stories to tell though! We have to hang out when I get back <3
Mackie, God has certainly shown me some amazing things so far. I apprieciate the prayers, and I will tell you all about my adventures when I get back <3
From Brittany S:
hello family, im having a great time! I love scott and haleys letter today!
From Brittany Nielsen:
Hey family! I love and miss you, thanks for the letters, im having a great time, ill see you soon!
From Katie:
HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO! i miss everyone but i am having an amazing time!! love you all! I SAW HORSES TODAY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
From Sophia:
To mrs.hepting or mr.smith, can you please email or talk to my momma and tell her to read the blog ! thank you sooooo much !!!!
From Brenda:
I miss you mom and dad and lulu. give lulu a hug and treat for me :) i'm having a great time!
From Taylor:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHONCHO! love you lots, wish I was there for your birthday, il have to bring you back a gift for your birthday ! hope ball is going good, guatemala is amazing, love all you guys, and remember the moon!
From Josh:
Hope you all are enjoying your break! we've seen a lot, and I'm enjoying guatemala soooooooooo much. Wish you could be here too!
HAPPY EASTER, everyone! The Lord is risen indeed.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! The snow will be all gone by the time you get home. :) Missing you, Anna! We will save some of Nonno's roasted peppers and prosciutto for you! Love Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteFrom Anna- Hi mama! Happy Easter to you too! Wish I could celebrate with everyone down there, but I am having such an amazing time here, too! YEYYY thanks <3 I love you guys so much. Give hugs and kisses to everyone (especially Kaelyn!) for me :) See you soon
DeleteYou were missed at our Easter dinner tonight, Kiddo! Your family is so proud of you. I will be praying for you as you start VBS tomorrow, that the Guatemalan children will see the love of Jesus through all of you!
DeleteMessages to Anna from Nonna's Table:
DeleteNonna: The students at my school are all praying for you.
Nonno: We miss-a her.
Uncle Reno: I am an emotional mess without you here ;)... and don't eat the popsicles.
Lil Bo Reaper: Uncle Jason and I are very proud of you.
Lankin: I like hanging out in your room!
Dad: I love you!
Bushman Bob: Wish you were here but we know that you are doing a wonderful thing.
Grandma:
wowww mommmmm! You can still manage to embarass me when I'm in a different country :) <3 I'm having a great time in Guatemala!! All of the ninos are adorable and I love doing the VBS with them. I wish you could be here to experience this with me. 4 more sleeps xoxox
DeleteThe journey has just begun and you guys have seen and experienced so much. May God continue to shine upon you and I pray you will be God's light in midst of the darkness.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
U Bet Sophia - I sent her the blog link.
Signed Joan
Happy Easter Dene! I hope you are enjoying yourself and having fun. I miss you lots and can't wait to see you soon. Love Mom.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to the RCS team. What an awesome mission you're undertaking! :-) I prayer for your health and that it is a fruitful time away!
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
From Katie's auntie Michele!
Happy Easter Brittany N! We miss you so much but are so proud of your heart for missions. Grab hold of every moment and be fearless in sharing your faith with the children and people you meet there, be an encourager, and know that God is walking beside you every step of the way!! Our prayers are with you! Love you lots!!!
ReplyDeletePS. Did you get to meet Lidia? Praying that you get that opportunity if you haven't already!!
Hi mom! Happy Easter to you and the family too! Hope it's going good for you guys! I loved the little surprises you left all over my suitcase! I've been sharing them with everyone!
DeleteI did get to meet Lidia! She goes to a catholic church and she is TINY! you have to see the pictures! She loved the monkey, sweater and bubbles!
Love you all and miss you all! Tell everyone i've enjoyed the letters so far! :)
Hey Babe!
DeleteYou're in our thoughts & prayers every hour of every day! God's going to amazing things through you! I'm glad you got to meet Lidia, I'm sure she will never forget you! It looks like everyone has been working very hard, drink lots.
I love you Babe!!
Dad
Hi, it's christen. Did you enjoy my letter!! ;) hehe do you like Lydia? ( well I guess that's kind of a stupid question!) but I hope you have fun, bye bye! :)
DeleteHello Brittany it is Terrace! I am happy to hear that you actually wore the bracelet on your trip! :) I know that I am just your cousin but I miss you a lot! I can't wait to see you again and you are a great person! (oh and I showed my friends the spinny thing they think it's awesome) -terrace
DeleteHey Brittany. I hope you are having a good trip! Happy Easter! I hope you got my note. Well have a good rest of your trip, be safe, and WORK HARD!!!!!!!!!!! Love Jaelyn
Hi Lisa! We were definitely moved after reading about your experience yesterday at the hospital.. What a beautiful opportunity for you.. being able to meet these precious little children and the Bible verse that stands out... Matthew 19:14.. But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me; for such is the kingdom of heaven.." Not only do you have an opportunity to impact their lives, but they will most certainly impact yours! We miss you very much and pray that the Lord will use this experience for His glory.
ReplyDeleteContinuous love and prayers,
Mom & Dad
Happy Easter Katie! It's been great to get your messages and it is clear that you are having an awesome time!! It must have been a very moving experience to hold those little babies in the hospital. Miss you lots! Love you and praying that God will touch you in a powerful way through the next few days.
ReplyDeleteMom & Dad
Hi Taylor, thanks for your message...following your journey through the blog has been the highlight of our day. Can't wait to hear all about it from you personally. We love you!! Connor says thanks for the birthday wishes and he loves you. PS. We do remember the moon! :)
ReplyDeletea guatemala tradition is lighting off fire crackers in the middle of the night for birthdays, so today I went out on to the roof and shot off a very powerful firecracker for connor, it was awesome!
Deletelove and miss you guys
Sophia, I can't believe I've taken the time to read about everything your doing but I'm so happy for you! I know you will learn so much from your adventure, just like I'm learning from mine. te amo mucho y esto es solo para ti... fashion gato haha! Thinking of you everyday in Denmark and hoping your doing the same! LOVE YOU STINK
ReplyDeleteAh Dani, i miss you so much and it sucks this is the only we we can commuicate! I hope your having fun in denmark! Take lots of pictures because i am taking lots for you and writting in my journal for you! I have stories to tell you about special friends and you will die laughing so just remind me to tell you! i practising my spanish! te querio y te amo! fashion gato to the resuce! oh and im eating beans! LOVE YOU! LUV 2 DANCE <3
DeleteHey Brenda. Love the picture of you and the baby. We are happy you are having a good time. Lulu and Sugar are in trouble because they ate my tv dinner from my lunch bag and a package of sandwich meat that was packed as well. I think of you and pray for you all the time. Happy Easter! We love you! Mom
ReplyDelete